Friday, November 26, 2010

Hey'all!!!
YoS!!!!
Wadsup!!!
Hello!!!
Konichiwa!!!
Ni Hao!!!
XD
Yesterday went to Singapore Expo!!
Went to the it fair there XD
I went prepared not to buy anything XP
Save money !!!! XD
After walking around the fair with my classmates
went to help my mom set-up baby fair for the following day XD
if not go home nothing to do XP
.....................
Today!!!
Jin Tian!!!
Went to my friend's house play games
nothing much to say XP
....................
Story Time!!!
Title:Jaokuean & ME!!

Jaokuean:HEY BRO !!! JUST PLAYED A NEW GAME !!
Me:What game ? O.O
Jaokuean:Defense of the Ancients XD
Me:Hey i also just played XD omg what a coincidence XD
Jaokuean:What hero you play?
Me:Lord of Avernus !!!
Jaokuean:OMG !!! Same hero as me !! We like everything same one le XD
Me:I somehow cant kill my opponent but i can make that hero run!!!! XD
Jaokuean:Yea Lors !!! So irritating!!!!
Me:We both must train harder !!!!
Jaokuean: Yeas !!!
Me:Heard of broodmother?
Jaokuean:Nope !!!
Me:Well gotta go home and Dota!!!
Jaokuean:Same!!! XD
ME: B uays!!!!
Jaokuean:Buays!!!!
Me:omg we say the same thing XD!!!
....The End....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watched K-on season 2 episode 7 Tea party XD
got new song omg !!!!Pure-Pure Heart!!!
So nice!!!!
Download it updated it XD
while gotta go tomorrow maybe helping my mom again Xp
Buays!!!!
XDXPXO

No comments:

Post a Comment