Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hey'ALL!
At Kuala Lumpur enjoying my holidays XD
Went to Cameron Highlands with my cousins
Damn cold up there sia XD
damn funny, we went to the hotel and play hide and seek XP
Brought many snacks and eat and many souvenirs back XD
Those friends who are expecting my gift be prepare QwQ
..........................
Story time!!!
Title:Jaokuean & me in
Cameron Highlands

Jaokuean:hey have u went to Cameron highlands before?
Me:Nope QwQ I heard that it has many things to explore XD
Jaokuean:Yeah!!!My family and i went there and had lots of fun
Me:What did you all do? OwO
Jaokuean:We dance ,visit farms and brought some cool and Kawaii souvenirs XD
Me:WOW !!!! QwQ
Jaokuean:Hey wanna go there sometime ?XD
Me:Hmmm ...Ok sounds fun XD
Jaokuean:We can visit the tea farm there !!
Me:OMG !!! I LOVE TEA!!!!!
Jaokuean:Omg !!! SAME!!!!
Me:SOmehow we have the same interest QwQ
Jaokuean: Yeah XD
Me: Bye i gotta go home and Drink tea !!!
Jaokuean:Me too byes!!! XD
Me: BYES!!!!
..........The End................
Still got a few more days before going back Singapore TwT so sad
Must enjoy to the max
XD
go back must chiong play pool !!!
Byesbi people!!
XDXDXD
XPXPXP

No comments:

Post a Comment